We expect you to feel like the “apple of our eye” as we guarantee to provide a transparent and trustworthy partnership. Teach us about your world and we will teach you about ours. Orchard’s Community Cornerstones are at the foundation of services and amenities like no other!
- Communities within a Community provide a more focused resident care experience
- A Family Dyad Focus provides attention and proactive communication
- Orchard’s 24/7 Care Hotline assures residents, families and community members have direct access to an Orchard leadership team member 24 hour a day
- Orchard Dining provides nourishing choices, personalized diet upgrade options, gourmet guest nights, nutritious finger food options, and a private dining room for families and friends
- Apartment Options range from shared or private luxury studios and 1 or 2-bedroom suites up to 1000 sq. feet
- Relational Responsive Care Approach ensures each Orchard Living Grove consists of it’s own care team trained in appropriate skills and matched for consistency of care
Health & Well-Being
- Spectrum of Care is our unique ability-based model of service that seeks to set each resident up for success, so they can live with purpose and dignity no matter the health condition
- Orchard’s Environmental Design includes ADA accommodations, comfortable gathering spaces and soothing indoor/outdoor areas, as well as inspiring artwork, lush landscaping, fountains, walking paths, exercise equipment and health practitioner offices
- Clinical Specialists work as interdisciplinary teams and include RN, LPN, Dementia Care Specialist, Music Therapist, Recreational Therapist, Grove Supervisors and preferred partner healthcare practitioners
- Wholistic Care Planning means bi-annual revisions of Health & Well-being Assessments determined by Orchard’s 4 personal need categories including Self Care, Purpose, Activity and Renewal
- Music Matters at every age. Orchard is a certified Music and Memory® organization providing music playlists, equipment for listening and recommended music prescriptions from Orchard’s music therapist.
- Lifelong Learning Opportunities provided for residents and families
- Staff Continuing Education is a core value; Orchard rewards team members for their personal and professional growth
- Transitional Counseling Services ensure residents and family members have step by step coaching and counseling to increase confidence and reduce change induced stress
- Onsite Health & Wellness Partnerships make navigating self care easy. Affiliations include Pharmacy, Home Care, Doctor, Physician’s Assistant, Neurologist, Podiatrist, Dentist, Physical and Occupational Therapist, Licensed Counselor, Massage Therapist, and Stylist
- Access to a Certified Financial Planning® resource ensures residents and their families have the option to learn more about senior living affordability
We strive to provide superior services that employees are proud of, families recommend, and community professionals prefer. We would love to hear from you!