The Orchard is a family owned and operated assisted living community in Tucker, Georgia. We believe in true independence for our residents. Here we offer uncompromised care to all of our residents, but when do you know that it’s time?
What to look out for:
- There is frequent confusion; items are regularly lost
- Mood and emotions are abnormal, or mood swings are common
- Your loved one has trouble getting dressed or fastening clothing
- Toileting and bathing present complications for your loved one
- They are unable to prepare meals or need frequent assistance
- Nutritional needs are not met due to problems with eating
- Medications are missed or forgotten
- Walking requires assistance or frequent falls occur
- Household chores are being ignored or present difficulty
It can be difficult to admit that a loved one is in need of more care than you can provide on your own. However, admitting that you are having trouble keeping up is the first step to finding a solution that can help you find some relief. Your loved one is counting on you, and sometimes seeking more help is the best thing that you can do to preserve their health and well-being.
If you are unsure whether your loved one may benefit from assisted living, we can help you here. Our professionals are ready to talk you through your options and help you decide what is right.