Responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Orchard’s quality standards. Responsibilities also include, but aren’t limited to maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition; collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry; trash collection and removal and maintaining trash receptacles and collection areas in a clean, sanitary manner.
- Must have a compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly.
- High School diploma / GED equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrates initiative.
- Flexibility with schedule, including ability to work weekends and holidays.