Atlanta Assisted Living “Community of Care”
Assisted living in Atlanta provides support for seniors who require some level of help with everyday activities.
When you choose an assisted living community, you receive:
- Support with basic tasks, such as getting dressed, bathing, and preparing meals.
- Dignity while continuing to live life to the fullest.
- Experienced, trained professionals on staff around the clock to assist with basic care or more advanced care needs.
- Scheduled transportation to medical professional appointments, along with other destinations.
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s and dementia residents.
- Engagement activities to keep residents involved and active.
- Memory care strategies to improve the quality of life and the richness of experience throughout all of the days they are living at Orchard.
Health care, housing, meals, activities, and much more are provided for The Orchard residents. The apartment suites, amenities and landscaped grounds are designed to provide residents with a beautiful environment they can enjoy living in and a residence they’re proud to call home.
Meet with one of our experienced community of care professionals to evaluate how Orchard can meet your specific requirements and expectations.